- Our Principals -
Du Fresne Manufacturing Company was founded in 1991 by Bob Du Fresne as a system integrator. The focus is to add value to every phase of the customer relationship. By removing barriers, they promote an atmosphere that supports continuous improvement throughout the relationship through design, Six-Sigma practices, the best equipment and highly skilled associates.
One of the hallmarks of Du Fresne is their Design by Du Fresne Engineering group. With experienced designers, your metal fabricated design and internal "guts" are created to be manufacturable and meet your Industrial Design goals.
- Industrial & Mechanical Design
- Metal, plastic, electrical componentry and sheet-metal design experience
- Solidworks and ProE workstations
- Design for Manufacturability
- Prototype Lab
- Proprietary ZipTech joining techniques to eliminate welded seams
- Custom Medical Cart design
Du Fresne practices Lean and Six Sigma methods with a systems integration approach. Starting with the CAD design projects are supported from prototype, through the manufacturing floor and onto the assembly plant, supported by ISO 9001 and 13485 certified systems.
- Advanced Manufacturing Center for prototypes with dedicated staff and equipment
- 40,000 sqft of manufacturing space
- 35,000 sqft of mechanical, electo-mechanical assembly, final inspection and finished goods warehousing
- Complete finishing services including bead blasting, painting, plating
- Laser cutting (5000 Watt lasers)
- Turret press stamping
- Press brake forming
- Salvagnini panel bender saves cost on parts with multiple bends
- Welding & grinding
- Certified to American Welding Society D1.1 and D1.3
- Robotic welding
- Flat panel laser inspection
- Sheffield robotic CMM inspection
Versed in producing projects from multiple materials and outsourced components. Common sheet stock includes:
- Cold rolled steel
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized galvanealed sheet
- Plastic Sheet forming through Envision Plastics
By design, Du Fresne has a diverse customer base and differentiates itself by offering attractive designs made with state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Medical Carts
- Plastic credit card printers
- Automated inspection machines
- Environmental growth chambers
- Elevator panels
- Specialty light fixtures
- Electronic cabinets
- Industrial Frames
Du Fresne is a metal fabrication company that combines both reliability and complexity.
Du Fresne Manufacturing Co.
1380 East County Road E.
Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
Visit the Du Fresne Manufacturing Website
- Request More Information -