- Our Principals -
Profile Precision Extrusions is an expert at SMALL! For 20 years, PPE has focused exclusively on producing the thinnest, lightest, most complex custom aluminum extrusions and aluminum tubing that engineers from over 50 industries have designed.
Located in a new 40,000 sq ft facility in Phoenix, AZ, PPE can supply a finished extrusion. More than 70% of the aluminum parts produced are fabricated. Through the use of precision extrusions, we've helped customers take as many as six steps of out of their manufacturing process; eliminating time spent managing the supply chain.
PPE's experience in aluminum fabrications allows us to work closely with your design team to meet your most critical needs. Once your design is finished, custom aluminum extrusion prototypes have been delivered in as little as 5 days. Profile Precision Extrusion is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
The press technology at PPE allows for small diameter and thin wall tubing and shapes. PPE is constantly redefining how small a part they can produce.
||3000 and 6000 series
2000 and 7000 series for solid geometries with a max circle size of 2-1/2" Dia.
||Up to 3-1/2" circle size
||As light as 0.015 lbs/ft
||As low as +/- 0.001".
||As thin as 0.015" extruded shape
As thin as 0.010" tubing
- Precision cutting (+/- 0.005")
- Punching, Milling, Drilling
- CNC Machining
- Hand and Tumble Deburr
- Centerless Grinding
- Anodizing in Clear, Satin (type II), Hard coat (type III), and Brite Dip
- Clear & Yellow Chemical Conversion
- Chem Film (RoHS compliant)
- Powder Coat Paint
Thin Wall Tubing
Thin wall aluminum tubing is a PPE specialty!
- Extruded tubing down to .010 inch thick wall!
- Regular wall thicknesses from .020 - .040 inches
- NO minimum order size. Order quantities from 20 - 20,000 ft
- Tolerances OD +/- .003", ID +/- .001"
- OD tolerances of as tight as +/-.0005"
The Benefits of Profile Precision Extrusions
- Low prototype cost
- Eliminate costly machining
- The appropriate alloy for your application
- Increase cash flow
- Eliminate non-core operations
- Minimize part size & weight
- Increase speed to market
- Increase inventory turns
- No minimum order size
- Net shape capability
- Over 50 alloy/temper combinations available
- Daily deliveries available
- Fabrication capabilities: cut to length, punching, CNC machining, anodizing
- Extrusions as light as .050 # / ft
- Free extrusion design & fabrication consulting
- 2-3 week lead time on production parts
Our Unconditional Guarantee: We will exceed your expectations or work until we do.
Profile Precision Extrusions
7225 W. Sherman Street
Phoenix, AZ 85043
Visit the Profile Precision Extrusions Website
- Request More Information -